Who is the customer?
What is the context?
Which are the strengths/weaknesses?
Who wants to reach?
As partners in communication, we outline the project for the client to reach the best results, given:
- Adversities (internal and external)
- Threats and opportunities for communication
- Identification of skills and services needed
After the defined strategy, we must put it into practice:
- Definition of professional or professionals to intervene
- Development of milestones to be achieved with the plan
- Careful monitoring of the whole process
- Contact with the client at all stages of the process
- Ongoing assessment of the adequacy of the project to the objectives pursued